Players must to bring the S.T.A.R.S. Badge to the Special Weapons Case, retract the USB key by examining it in the inventory, and slot the badge into the case, at which point it will finally open.
How do I get to the special weapons case in re2?
How To Unlock The Special Weapons Case
- Step 1: Find the Red Book in the library.
- Step 2: Use the Red Book on the Emperor Statue’s arm in the Art Room, and you should acquire the scepter.
- Step 3: Examine the scepter, and you should acquire the Red Jewel.
How do you open the special weapon case?
The key to unlocking the Special Weapons Case is the S.T.A.R.S. badge. You’ll have used it to unlock the Armory door and gain the Magnum, but those with a careful eye will have noticed that it doesn’t gain the small tick next to it to say that it’s out of uses. Unfortunately, if you left the usb in the S.T.A.R.S.
How do you get special weapons in Resident Evil 2?
Raccoon figures hidden around Leon and Claire’s campaigns.
Unlockable weapons and requirements.
|Weapon||How to unlock|
|Infinite Samurai Edge (Original model)||S-rank on Standard|
|Infinite LE 5||S-rank on Hardcore|
|Infinite Minigun||Claire’s A or B Story, S-rank on Hardcore, sub 2-hours, 3 saves or less, no bonus weapons|
How do you use the stars badge?
- As the badge, it opens the S.T.A.R.S. weapon case located at the Underground Stairs (Lower).
- By examining the back side of it, the item will turn into the USB Dongle Key, which allows access to the Armory inside the S.T.A.R.S office.
What else is the USB dongle for re2?
It features a few consumables and another Portable Safe. Next go to the STARS Office, use the USB Dongle Key on the PC there to open the Armory, giving you the Lightning Hawk (the Magnum, in other words) as Leon and the MQ 11 Submachine Gun as Claire, and a Letter to STARS Members File.
What is the well worn key for in re2?
This well worn key turns out to be a car key upon closer inspection (once you examine it), and you’ll probably notice the police insignia and squad vehicle number on it.
What are the safe codes in Resident Evil 2?
Resident Evil 2: Remake safe codes
- 1st Floor, west office safe combination: left 9, right 15, left 7 (rewards hip pouch)
- 2nd Floor, east wing waiting room safe combination: left 6, right 2, left 11 (muzzle break for Leon, extended mag for Claire)
Can you use infinite weapons for S+ re2?
You can’t unlock any infinite ammo weapons without earning a rank of “S” or “S+” at the end of the game. The time it takes you to complete the entire game is the deciding factor for S Rank and for S+ you’ll have an even bigger challenge.
How do you get unlimited weapons in re2?
Unbreakable Combat Knife – Destroy all Mr. Raccoon Toys to unlock. Unlimited Ammo Samurai Edge Handgun – S-Rank the game on Standard Difficulty to unlock. Unlimited Ammo LE-5 Submachine Gun – S-Rank the game on Hardcore Difficulty to unlock.
How do you get infinite ammo in re2?
Resident Evil 2 Remake How to Unlock Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Samurai Edge Pistol Ammo: Beat Standard Difficulty with S-Rank. …
- Infinite LE 5 Submachine Gun Ammo: Beat Hardcore Difficulty with S-Rank. …
- Infinite Combat Knife: Find All 15 Mr.
What do I need the stars badge for re2?
This badge can be used to unlock the small display cabinet in the 1F Stairs of the Underground Facility. Additionally, if you examine the reverse of this badge, it will reveal itself to also be a USB Dongle Key.
How do you open the watchman’s room in re2?
Grab it, then head back out to the main hallway. Continue the way you were going (take a left, then follow the hall to the right). Ignore the dead bodies for now and loop around to the left. Head through the door to get to the Watchman’s Room.
What does Big Gear do in re2?
The Large Gear is used to solve the Clock Tower puzzle and obtain the Power Panel Part 2.