First off, the option won’t even be available if you don’t already hold two different kinds of ammo, so make sure they’re both available in your inventory. Then equip the weapon and to switch around just hit the right bumper on Xbox One, R1 on PS4, or E on PC.
How do you change weapons in Resident Evil?
・Select the weapon’s item slot and select Equip.
How do you assign weapons in Resident Evil 2?
- By selecting the chosen weapon and clicking the “EQUIP” button. However, the player cannot use the other weapons in the shortcut slot unless that weapon is unequipped.
- The player can click the “SHORTCUT” button to reassign their weapon to the designated shortcut of their choice.
How do you use re2 sub weapons?
Use Sub-Weapon To Attack
You can also use an equipped sub-weapon to attack your enemies. Once you’ve mastered the basic way to shoot, you can use Aim (L1) → Attack / Throw (R2) to utilize your sub-weapon.
How do you use sub weapons in Resident Evil 2 PC?
Interact – F or Left Mouse Button. Reload – R. Switch Ammo – E. Ready sub-weapon – Space.
Should I cure MIA or Zoe?
During the ending cutscene, you’ll see that Mia was saved as well, and both Ethan and Mia will depart on the Umbrella chopper. If you cure Zoe, you’ll get the bad ending.
How do I equip a gun in re7?
Placing weapons in the top row of your inventory assigns them to quick slots for easy access during gameplay. to equip weapons in your quick slots. The highlighted slot shows which weapon you currently have equipped. The quick slot display will automatically fade out after you select a weapon.
How do you get infinite ammo in re2?
Resident Evil 2 Remake How to Unlock Infinite Ammo
- Infinite Samurai Edge Pistol Ammo: Beat Standard Difficulty with S-Rank. …
- Infinite LE 5 Submachine Gun Ammo: Beat Hardcore Difficulty with S-Rank. …
- Infinite Combat Knife: Find All 15 Mr.
What gun does Leon use in re2?
The Matilda Handgun is Leon Kennedy’s default weapon. It fires 9mm Handgun Ammo, and has a decent rate of fire with a standard clip size, and can be upgraded through Weapon Mods. The High-Capacity Mag increases your clip to 24 rounds, and can be found at Leon’s Desk in the West Office of the Police Station.
How do you get S rank re2?
How to get S Rank in Resident Evil 2. To earn an S in both Standard or Hardcore mode, you have to beat the entire game under an allotted time. If it’s your first playthrough of either Leon or Claire’s story (also called “A” scenario), you need to finish in under 3 hours and 30 minutes.
Who is Elza Walker?
Elza Walker was a motorcycle racer who was enrolled at Raccoon University and ready to begin the semester. She was the main female protagonist of BIOHAZARD 1.5, eventually being redeveloped into Claire Redfield in the final build of Resident Evil 2.
Where is the hiding place re2?
The hiding place in the top picture is in the S.T.A.R.S Office on the second floor of the Police Station. The easiest way to get there is through the Main Hall to the Library, then through the Lounge and into the corridor with the Linen Room and Office.
What is the best handgun in Resident Evil 2 remake?
Top 5 Resident Evil 2 Handguns
- Quickdraw Army: Best for Fire Rate AND Damage!
- JMB Hp3: Best for Accuracy and Clip Size. …
- M19: Best for Damage. …
- Matilda: Best for a Well-rounded Weapon. …
- SLS 60: Best for Tickling Zombies. Here comes the tickle monster! …
How do you get a SLS 60 re2?
Reinforced Frame (SLS 60) in Resident Evil 2
Allows your SLS 60 to now shoot high-powered rounds or 9mm. How do you get it? It’s only available in Claire’s story. You get it by unlocking the safe in the Treatment Pool room of the sewers.
What are the safe codes in Resident Evil 2?
Resident Evil 2: Remake safe codes
- 1st Floor, west office safe combination: left 9, right 15, left 7 (rewards hip pouch)
- 2nd Floor, east wing waiting room safe combination: left 6, right 2, left 11 (muzzle break for Leon, extended mag for Claire)
What type of gun is Matilda?
The VP70 is a 9×19mm, 18-round, double action only, semi-automatic/three-round burst capable polymer frame pistol manufactured by German arms firm Heckler & Koch GmbH.
|Heckler & Koch VP70|
|Rate of fire||2200 rounds/min (three-round-burst mode)|
|Effective firing range||50 m|
|Feed system||18-round box magazine|