How do you unlock all the weapons in Assassin’s Creed 3?
Most other weapons can be bought at General stores like the iron tomahawk and the stone head tomahawk. The assassins tomahawk is acquired during sequence six and the war tomahawk must be crafted using AC3 new crafting system. You need special iron ignot and level 2 blacksmith to craft it.
What’s the best weapon in AC3?
The War Tomahawk is the best melee weapon and Washington’s Sword replica is the best sword.
What is the best weapon in AC 3?
Lincolns swordn eplica is the normal weapon in the game…it has 5 stars on combo, speed, and damage. The sawtooth sword if you are starting out is the best until you can get into the crafting thing.
What Assassin’s Creed games have guns?
- Assassin’s Creed III.
- Freedom Cry.
Where can I get special iron ingot in ac3?
- You get them from completing homestead quests. You can also find an unlimited supply right behind your mansion in Davenport Homestead. …
- You find them in chests. Each crafted weapon has its own special ingot. …
- The game is still fresh so not that much people beated the game yet.
How do you drop a weapon in Assassin’s Creed 3?
- You can get rid of it completely by equipping a two handed axe and insta killing a guard by pressing Y. Worked of me multiple times. …
- Change “weapons” to your fists. …
- The same thing happened to me. …
- Just press the “B” button when the little pop up in the bottom right says “Drop Weapon”
How do I equip my sword in ac3?
Use a heavy weapon press y connor will slam it into the guy killing him and removing the weapon from your inventory.
How do you Unequip weapons in ac3?
Go purchase a blunt weapon/axe and equip it. Once the blunt weapon is equipped Lock on to an enemy and press Y to throw the weapon, or if it’s the axe you’ll need to equip it, walk up to an enemy and press Y. Connor will bury the axe in the enemies head, and thus also leaving the slot unequipped.
How do you get the war tomahawk in Assassin’s Creed 3?
The recipe can be found in the Frontier in Monmouth. It is in the chest that is at the farthest right point in that area, close to the boat docks.
How do you level up artisans in Assassin’s Creed 3?
To level up artisans, you must complete their respective side-quests and events, which pop-up during each Sequence, starting with Sequence 05. Below, we’ll list in what order you’ll need to visit and complete each side-quest to gain artisan levels.
How do you craft in Assassin’s Creed 3?
To craft items, you must first get recipes from Treasure Chests or earn them as rewards for completing missions. To craft items, start by going to an Accounting Book. These can be found at the manor or at any General Store. Inside the Accounting Book are Stockpile, Crafting, and Trading options.