Where can I get good weapons in gw2?
- The trading post of course (right click an item in there and select “preview” to see the skin). …
- All hearts you complete unlock a vendor that sell some distinct looking karma gear.
- Dungeon vendors in Lions arch sell dungeon sets for dungeon tokens.
- Each race has a cultural set… which you can buy.
Where do you get exotic weapons in gw2?
Exotic weapons can be dropped from the following sources.
- Killing any enemy.
- Chance from World bosses.
- Completing various story missions.
- Opening any container or chest that can drop Fine or higher equipment.
- Guaranteed drop from every Raid boss.
- Guild missions.
- World versus World rank up rewards.
- PvP and WvW reward tracks.
Where can I get level 80 weapons gw2?
Buy them from karma merchants in orr. Get exotic chests from daily login rewards. Craft them. Buy them off the dungeon merchant.
What is the best gear in gw2?
Ascended gear is the best tier. It’s significantly more expensive than exotic gear, as a full set is timegated and costs 200-400 gold to craft. However, it only offers a 12.5% damage increase over exotic gear.
How do you get ascended weapons gw2?
Ascended weapons may be crafted by level 500 Artificer, Huntsman and Weaponsmiths. The recipes can be bought from certain NPCs (e.g. Master craftsmans or Guild Traders) or obtained from opening certain containers or recipe books.
How do you get full exotic gear gw2?
There are several ways to achieve Exotic Level Gear. The gold itself from the dungeon loot + rewards can also be used to buy Exotic Gear on Trading Post. Also, you are rewarded with small jugs of karma (400 karma per jug) everytime you kill a “boss” or make “any progress” in the Dungeon Paths.
Does gear matter in WvW gw2?
Gear isn’t very important in WvW, more important is that you play well and understand the game – if you’ve perfected your own gameplay THEN you can start going about optimizing your gear, and even then exotic will most likely be enough. Some stats are more accessible on ascendet gear though, so thats a point.
What do you do when you hit 80 in gw2?
Many many things.
- Fractals, start at level 1 or the low ranked dailies and work on your ascended armor for higher ones.
- WvW-try the dailies and try it out.
- Finish the story stuff including all of the expansion stuff and the level 80 maps.
- Work on a legendary. Find a weapon you really like and work towards it.
How do you get endgame gear gw2?
You can buy it with gold from the trade post, karma from vendors at the temples in Orr, or dungeon tokens from the dungeon vendors. Alternatively, you can find it as lucky drops, get it from achievement rewards, get it from PvP nor WvW reward tracks, or craft it yourself.
Should I craft in Guild Wars 2?
Crafting is useful, depending on what you wish to do with it. If you are looking to make a profit from making items, you are better off not crafting. If however you need food for WvW, it can be very useful. also, if you are looking to make ascended Armor and Weapons, it is extremely important to do crafting.
Are legendary weapons Soulbound?
Legendary and Ascended Binding
Legendary weapons will continue to be tradeable until equipped, at which point they will become account-bound (rather than soulbound).