AKM. The AKM has the highest single shot damage of all the common assault rifles, and is great for anyone who is confident of hitting headshots.
Which AR gun has most damage in PUBG?
The AR with the highest damage in PUBG Mobile is the Mk47 Mutant, which has a hit damage of 49. The damage is higher compared to popular assault rifles like AKM and Groza, which have a hit damage of 47.
Which guns do the most damage in PUBG?
Weapons with the highest damage in PUBG Mobile
- #1 AWM Sniper Rifle: 105 hit points. AWM sniper. The AWM is the most-powerful weapon in PUBG Mobile, capable of knocking down or killing an enemy with a fresh level 3 helmet with one single headshot. …
- #2 Crossbow: 105. The Crossbow. …
- #3 MK14: 61. The MK14. …
- #4 SLR: 58. The SLR.
Which is the most powerful AR gun in PUBG?
In this article, we discuss the most potent Assault Rifles available in PUBG Mobile.
- Groza. PUBG Mobile Groza Gun (Image Credits: pubg gamepedia) …
- M416. PUBG Mobile M416 Gun (Image Credits: pubg gamepedia) …
- AUG A3. PUBG Mobile AUG A3 Gun (Image Credits: pubg gamepedia) …
- Beryl M762. …
Which gun kills fast in PUBG?
Sniper Rifles – The air drop-exclusive AWM is the only rifle in the game powerful enough to kill an unarmoured player with a single shot to the chest, but it’s taken a hefty nerf in recent times. The Kar98k is the next best thing that you can get from regular play.
Is Groza better than M416?
Groza is a destructive weapon with a range of 60 as it uses 7.62mm ammunition while M416 have a decent range of 56. AKM wins over M416 in range. Firing Speed: Firing rate of M416 75 is much higher than GROZA 67 and hence, M416 is preferred by many due to higher Firing rate.
Who is the highest kill in PUBG?
1) RRQ G9: The 2018 world champions’ team leader, G9, tops the kill leaderboard with 55 kills, and is one of two players to have crossed the 10k damage mark. He is also leading in grenade kills, with 10 such points. 2) BTR LUXXY: Luxxy, the best sniper in the world, is not far behind.
Is AKM better than M762?
The M762 has three firing modes which are: full auto, single fire, and a three-round burst. AKM does more damage per bullet, and is better for extended ranges. AKM shoots much slower than M762, making the M762 the one with a higher DPS.
Which is better M416 or dp28?
Both guns are popular and are best for Medium-range. Although DP28 has very low recoil and high DPS, M416 has a high rate of fire and high DPS. Both guns are equally powerful and the best guns in their categories.
M416 vs DP28: Stats.
|Rate of Fire||.109||.086|
Is dp28 better than AKM?
DP-28 has a low skill cap and is easier to use than the AKM. It offers more flexibility to engage enemies at different distances. However, a skilful AKM player will always win the duel against a player carrying DP-28 because of AKM’s higher fire rate. Hence, players should use AKM only if they are confident with it.
Is there 15x scope in PUBG?
The 15x PM II Scope is a sight type attachment in BATTLEGROUNDS. It can only be found in Air Drops. It cannot be found on PUBG Mobile.
Is VSS a good gun?
The VSS is one of the hardest weapons to use in PUBG, not because of excessive recoil or anything like that. … However, in the right hands, the VSS can be one of the deadliest weapons in PUBG. It barely makes a sound when being fired, so it’s the perfect weapon for ambushes.
Is Groza an AR?
Groza is an AR chambered for 7.62mm ammo, and can only be acquired in Care Packages.
Is Uzi a good gun in PUBG?
The Uzi is actually a strong gun when compared to your other likely early-game choices. … You can add an extended mag to increase the Uzi’s capacity from 25 to 35, which should be more than enough to go toe-to-toe with any weapon in the game at close range.
How do you kill fast in PUBG?
For the first time ever, here are my top 5 tips revealed, on how to get more kills.
- #5 Land in hot places! …
- #4 DON’T waste time on looting, let the enemies loot for YOU! …
- #3 Always have a vehicle and move fast! …
- #2 Get the Airdrops! …
- #1 Play solo vs squads!