Technically, you can buy ammo. If you buy a gun and move it into your inventory then sell it, you should have the ammo that was in the gun when you bought it.
How do you get more ammo in Resident Evil 5?
How To Get Infinite Ammo
- Complete One Run Of Main Story. You’ll need to complete the RE5 main story first before you can unlock and use infinite ammo. …
- Fully Upgrade Chosen Weapon. …
- Unlock In Bonus Features. …
- Toggle At The Start Of Mission.
How do you farm ammo in RE5?
- The only ammo you can buy is for the grenade launcher. …
- Well, shooting isn’t your only way to kill enemies. …
- after chapter 1 there is plenty of ammo…just try and use the pistol and melee, you can shoot them in the head, arm, or leg, then run up to them melee, and then when they fall stomp them…
How do you get infinite RPG ammo in RE5?
Unlike all the other weapons, infinite ammo is awarded upon completing the main game in under 5 hours. You will be able to unlock it once you complete all chapters on the same difficulty and the total time has to be less than 5 hours, the quickest time is saved each time you play that certain chapter.
Does infinite ammo disable achievements RE5?
Considering how difficult it is to unlock and obtain, I’m pretty sure it doesn’t turn off achievements (RE5 did the same thing with infinite ammo). It’s pretty balanced since infinite ammo has to take up one of your skills in your skill set, so you can only have infinite ammo for three types of weapons.
How do you unlock the Gatling gun in RE5?
The Gatling Gun is a weapon that can be unlocked and be purchased for use by Chris for ₦50,000 after completing the game on any difficulty and fully upgrading the VZ61.
Can you play as Sheva single player?
To play as Sheva in single player, just beat the game as Chris, first.
What is the best gun in Resident Evil 5?
The 15 Best Weapons In Resident Evil 5, Ranked
- 1 The Lightning Hawk. With a damage of 3000, a reload of 1.36, and an 8-round capacity, the Lightning Hawk is one of the best magnums and weapons in Resident Evil 5.
- 2 Gatling Gun. …
- 3 Hydra. …
- 4 H & K PSG-1. …
- 5 SIG 556. …
- 6 S75. …
- 7 H&K MP5. …
- 8 M3. …
How do you unlock Sheva tribal?
Tribal – Is unlocked by obtaining all the 30 BSAA emblems and completing the game once, its theme is an African tribes attire. This costume consists of a leopard print bikini top, a few pieces of cloth which form a skirt, a pair of black high-heeled sandals and tribal accessories.
How do you get the rotten egg in Resident Evil 5?
Kill all the enemies in both the first and 2nd room. If none of them drop a rotten egg. Press start and restart. Rinse and repeat until one of them drop a rotten egg.
How do you unlock all re5 costumes?
- Safari Chris – Complete all chapters.
- Clubbin’ Sheva – Complete all chapters.
- Tribal Sheva – Complete all chapters and find 30 BSAA Emblems.
- S.T.A.R.S. Chris – Complete all chapters and find 25 BSAA Emblems.