As mentioned previously, the Perdurable Tomestone is one of the required items for getting the 480 weapon. You’ll also need 10 Mowen’s Tokens (Allegory) to obtain the 480 Crystarium weapon. You can purchase one Token for 100 Tomestones of Allegory, which are obtained by doing roulettes with a level 80 character.
How do you get augmented Exarchic?
How to get Augmented Exarchic gears (IL520)
- You can do it @Eulmore, Hillicen.
- Step 1: Get Crystalline Rain. …
- Step: 2 Take out the gear and exchange it to Eulmoran Certificate of Grandeur. …
- Don’t forget to take out Materia if you put it on your gears!
- Step 3: Get the new IL520 gears!
How do I get Eureka weapons?
How to Unlock the Eureka Anemos Weapon
- Step 1: Obtain Antiquated Weapon. You can obtain an Antiquated weapon or any other Antiquated item in two ways: either by getting it from your coffer of the level 70 final job quest, or by purchasing it from Calamity Salvager. …
- Step 2: Upgrade Your Weapon. …
- Step 3: Unlock Anemos Weapon.
How do you get resistance weapons?
Step 1: How to make Resistance weapons
To get your first weapon: Complete the “Shadowbringers” main scenario quest. Complete the side quest “The City of Lost Angels.” Complete the quests “Hail to the Queen,” “Path to the Past,” “The Bozja Incident,” and “Fire in the Forge.”
How do you get Edenchoir gear?
Edenchoir gear comes from savage raids, so you need to beat hard fights to get it.
Where can I buy antiquated gear?
Antiquated Gear Sets
These can be acquired by completing the level 70 job quest. They are the completion reward for the quest.
How do I get antiquated galatyn?
Obtained From : Selling NPC(3)
- Limsa Lominsa Upper Decks (X:11.3 Y:14.3)
- Old Gridania (X:10.0 Y:8.4)
- Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X:12.6 Y:13.1)
What is Eureka Anemos?
The Forbidden Land, Eureka, is a unique series of 144-man instances introduced in patch 4.25 of Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood. It is an island with thick atmosphere of various aspects of aether, a veritable land of elementals.
Where is Gangos?
Gangos is a region on the southeastern shores of Ilsabard in Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers. It is the hidden encampment of the Bozjan Resistance located on a tropical beach.
How do I start bozja?
To get back to Bozja & Gangos, you will need to teleport over to the Doman Enclave, if you forgot. You remember, the town that you (hopefully) helped rebuild over the course of Stormblood. Once you’re there, head towards the ferry area and look for the Airship Pilot NPC not far from the ferry docks.
How do I unlock back to ivalice?
How to Unlock Return to Ivalice: The Royal City of Rabanastre
- Teleport to Kugane.
- From the aetheryte, use the aethernet to teleport to the Kogane Dori Markets.
- Speak with Keiten at (X: 12.2, Y:12.3)
- Start quest “Dramatis Personae”
- Complete that short quest.
- Start second quest “A City Fallen”