I think the best pistol is the Royal Pistol. The Royal Pistol and the Royal Navy Pistol are not the same thing. Sword/Club: Washington’s Sword Replica – it’s pretty much the best non-DLC sword available.
What’s the best pistol in Assassin’s Creed 3?
Personally I find the Italian Flintlock to be the best one for pure looks. I just love the long barrel and how it sticks out the back when it’s holstered. The Royal Flintlock comes second. Not only does it look cool but it can fire off two shots per pistol.
What is the best sword in AC 3?
Sawtooth Sword – This sword is Captain Kidd’s lost treasure awarded upon completion of the Lost Mayan Ruins mission, which can be obtained as one of GameStop’s pre-order bonuses and is included in some Collector’s Editions of the game. One of the best swords of the game.
How do you use the pistol in Assassin’s Creed 3?
- To assign weapons, hold down the RB until the weapon wheel shows up. Scroll up to highlight the pistol, then release the RB. …
- For this scene, you have to shoot the small barrel UNDER the cart. Press LT, then place the white aiming reticle over that small barrel.
How do you fire a gun in Assassin’s Creed 3?
Hold R to bring up the weapon select menu. You can then hotkey it to 1-4 or just equip it. After that hit Q to fire it.
Which Assassin’s Creed has guns?
Handguns. While the game is not primarily a shooter, guns play a major role in Syndicate. Although not the first Assassin’s Creed game to have guns, it is the first to feature them as a major tool of combat.
Where can I get special iron ingot in ac3?
- You get them from completing homestead quests. You can also find an unlimited supply right behind your mansion in Davenport Homestead. …
- You find them in chests. Each crafted weapon has its own special ingot. …
- The game is still fresh so not that much people beated the game yet.
How do you unlock weapons in ac3?
- Buy them from the stores. …
- To get more weapons, make sure you have looted the chests, as they provide recipes for new weapons, which should then be available to craft using your homestead, or buy them from general stores.
Where is the war tomahawk in Assassin’s Creed 3?
War Tomahawk Recipe – War Tomahawk requires the following materials to craft: The recipe can be found in the Frontier in Monmouth. It is in the chest that is at the farthest right point in that area, close to the boat docks.
Where is Ellen ac3?
Ellen Mission #1: Cutting Ties
This mission is available in east New York at the beginning of Sequence 9. Approach the young girl asking for help to trigger the mission. Follow the girl as she leads you to Ellen around the corner. Bust out the fists and give a beating to her abuser to complete the mission.
How do you shoot the bow in Assassin’s Creed 3?
Hold L1 to aim then hold triangle to draw and fire. You also need a target.
How do you Unequip weapons in ac3?
Go purchase a blunt weapon/axe and equip it. Once the blunt weapon is equipped Lock on to an enemy and press Y to throw the weapon, or if it’s the axe you’ll need to equip it, walk up to an enemy and press Y. Connor will bury the axe in the enemies head, and thus also leaving the slot unequipped.